Wednesday, February 17, 2010

V-Day!

I just love Valentines day and always have loved it, for some reason the day always has turned out great! Like in 5th grade when my boyfriend came over and played barbies with me haha, or in high school I had a secret admirer and he sent me a valagram (hopefully it was a he and not my mom or something) and a year after high school I actually had 2 valentines. One came over and as he was leaving the other one showed up...yeah that was fun! Anyways I just love the day... and now that I'm married, and married to Brad it's even better. Two years ago on valentines right before we got married, he wrote a song for me and came and played it in my dance class in front of all my students! It was so sweet of him! Love is just great! So this year we decided since valentines was on a Sunday we would celebrate for the whole weekend. I teach dance to a girl who's mom is on the stake activities committee so she asked me to come teach a dance at the stake adult valentines dance Friday night. It had an 80's theme so I taught them Thriller! It was fun to see all the cute couples dancing together in their 80's garb! Then Saturday Brad and I went and saw "Valentines Day" which I thought was pretty appropriate for the occasion. Sunday was great, we have early church so we got to spend the whole day together, no work or house work to get in the way. Brad got me a cute zebra rug for my "Torrie Room". It's pretty wild but my room needed some spicing up so it works. It was a good weekend!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day. That fifth grade boy must have really had a crush on you!
I love hearing your cute stories. Keep 'em coming and put some pictures of your house on here too. =)

Torrie said...

Thanks NaDell! I'm glad you read them :) I hope your valentines was good too!

Mommy Crafts said...

Sounds like love is in the air!! :) Well, its good to see you have add to your blog!! Hope your doing well and I will try and get a hold of you this weekend. I'm coming down for a baby shower and scentsy party. So let me know!!