Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 year Anniversary!!


We had a great day! This picture was taken before we went out to celebrate. We are in front of the fireplace in our basement. Brad put the bottom stones on last week and once we get the stove in he can finish the rest ( I actually helped a little). We are getting so close and it's amazing to think about all we have accomplished in 2 years! We haven't killed each other yet...so I'm taking that as a good sign seeing as though we are both very obsessive compulsive! We have a great time together and it's awesome to think we get to be together Forever! How lucky are we to know that! Brad and I have been so blessed and I know we would have never been able to accomplish all that we have without help. Taking on the house project has turned out to be a bigger deal then I'm sure either us could ever have imagined, but we have loved it and never would have done it any other way! I'm just a lucky girl to get to be able to spend everyday with my bestfriend. We are silly and most days only want to do things together, it's still hard when one of us goes out of town ( I wonder how long that will last) and each night when I come home from work I get excited to see his cute little face. We were just made for each other, and like I always say...Life if good!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I'm so glad you guys are so happy. You're so cute together. Looks like the house is coming along. The rock looks awesome! We'll have to come by and see you soon.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Happy two years. You guys are adorable. I love the house. We'll have to come see it when it is all finished.