Friday, September 30, 2011

The rest of summer...Now onto Fall!

I'm a little behind on my blogging. Now that I'm back at work and Nutcracker has started, I have no time. The rest of summer went good. We enjoyed our garden. Although now we can't even give the food away. Once a week Brad goes and leaves it on a families porch around the corner. We sure were blessed with a flourishing garden. We took a trip up to my parents mountain home. It was fun to spend some time up there. They even took us to a cute little waterfall close by. Brad turned 26 in August. We both decided birthdays are pretty lame when you are older. We still did all the required partying though...presents, cake, decorations, etc.
Now we are back on a schedule and spend all our time working. It's nice to stay busy. I really like my classes this year, and I'm so excited it's holiday time. The next 3 months are always so exciting. I love the Fall and it's crazy that it's almost October and it's still in the high 70's low 80's.
I'm almost 5 months along and will soon be finding out if this little baby is a boy or a girl. Maybe then we will make time to start our baby shopping. Right now our baby room has well nothing in it. We are excited though, and are surprised at how fast the time is going now that I'm not sick! Exciting times our coming our way:)


3 comments:

NaDell said...

You gave us some produce. We enjoyed it (and froze some) and even gave some to a few friends with their dinners I made on Monday night (two new babies and one hurt back means friends need help.) ;)
Where was that waterfall? We'll have to go find it too.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work momma. Nutcracker sounds fun!!!

Sara said...

Happy Late Birthday again Brad... we never did send him a card... I am sorry you know how it is when you first get pregnant everything seems to just fall by the way side... glad you guys had such a great garden... you should have saved us some food we love garden food! Yummy!