So Brad is a genius (one of the many reasons i married him) he decided it would be fun to make our costumes so as you can see by the picture...we did! He did an amazing job with his and yeah we won the costume contest at my work party so i guess you could say they were a success!!!
6 comments:
You are so cute! I loved your costumes. Thanks for making an appearance at our party.
I'm so glad you started a blog so we can see all the cute things that you are up to.
hey sister... I am leaving you a comment so you have my blog address... leave me a comment and become one of my followers!
love ya Sara
There you go. I tagged you on my blog with a wedding questionnaire. You copy over my answers into a new post and then add yours.
Torrie....those costumes are amazing!
those are great costumes. how creative. it was fun seeing you guys last night. and i do like your blog. where was your main page pic taken. it reminds me of a spot on alcratraz (i went there this last octoberish).
Torrie I have to tell you--I always check your blog just hoping that there will be an update...someday...
Haha--can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment